RETURN TO PLAY YOUTH WAIVER MUST BE cOMPLETED FOR ALL PLAYERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ONLY PLAYERS WHOSE PARENT/GUARDIAN HAVE SIGNED THE BELOW "RETURN TO PLAY WAIVER" WILL BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY BOWEN ISLAND FC's RETURN TO PLAY PROGRAMS.
In addition to BIFC’s standard BC Soccer's Official Waiver accepted during the registration form, this notice is to announce procedures put in place by BIFC in which reflect best practices in accordance with:
Click on each of the above for detailed information. We also must draw your attention to the fact that BIFC has drafted a COVID-19 PLAYER SAFETY POLICY, which can be found HERE and MUST be read by both parent and player.
To ensure the safety of players, their families and our coaching staff, the following protocols must be adhered to, or access to BIFC programming will be terminated.
- ONLY players and coaching staff are permitted on the turf/grass field during programming. Coaching staff/volunteers will meet your child at the entrance of the turf field (no more than ten minutes prior to start of training). Please ensure that you deliver your child on time. Parents/Guardians who chose to stay and view the session are required to stand in designated sections that are appropriately socially distanced from the next spectator.
- Players personal items such as water bottles and backpacks will be stored in a desgnated spot near the playing area to allow for socially distanced breaks.
- Coaching staff/volunteers will ensure that players hands are either washed OR sanitized before beginning program activities.
- Soccer programming is primarily focused on ball mastery and physical fitness. Coaches/volunteers will adhere to social distancing for players insofar as is possible. Scrimmages are not permitted at this time.
- BIFC has implemented a rigorous sanitation program, ensuring that all balls, cones, etc. are sanitized before and after use as well as stored in a lockable container that is only accessible by coaching staff.
- BIFC cannot reasonably guarantee that players will not contract the COVID-19 virus in spite of taking every possible precaution to ensure safety and limit risk as much as possible. BIFC & BIM, are not liable in the case of a program participant becoming ill either during or after BIFC programs as per the BC Government's response found HERE.
- ***IMPORTANT*** Please stay home if your child or anyone in your family is feeling sick. Remain home for 14 days if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. BIFC staff/volunteers must be advised if your child has experienced any symptoms in the last 14 days. A list of symptoms can be found HERE.
-I agree to abide by all of my Clubs COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines in which I have read.
-I understand that if I do not abide by the aforementioned policies and/or guidelines, that I may be asked to leave the club for up to 14 days to help protect myself and others around me.
-I acknowledge the continued abuse of the club policies and/or guidelines may result in suspension from all club activities.
Please acknowledge below that you have read and agree to the terms set above.